Getting too complicated can blind you from what's really in front you.

Welcome to my new blog.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

AMD: I See A Pop Coming

AMD: I See A Pop Coming

I have been tracking  (AMD) Advanced Micro Devices for some time now.


As of today, the 52-week range was 1.81 - 4.65.

With recent news of AMD entering into various contracts with their processors in upcoming gaming consoles, you can see that management has done a great job in streaming away from focusing on the PC market, into other avenues of profit.

Take a look at the current 3 month chart below:



The next generation consoles Sony's PlayStation 4 & Microsoft's XBox One should be ready for shipment by the holidays. I am sure millions of these consoles will be bought by consumers, which will promote great profit for AMD.

As can be seen from the chart above, AMD's stock has hit a 3-month low which is a great time to buy.

I see it simply. Load up on this stock before it takes off.