Getting too complicated can blind you from what's really in front you.

Welcome to my new blog.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SFMI: Worth Taking A Look

SFMI: Worth Taking A Look


SFMI, Silver Falcon Mining Inc.

During my research of companies to invest in, I came across a small mining company (SFMI) Silver Falcon Mining Inc. which has the potential to get pretty big.

You will see that SFMI is currently a penny stock trading over the counter at an average price of .0085 - .01.

Take a look at the 5 day chart below:

I have read most of the boards for this stock and there seems to be a lot of negative tone in members' discussions.

Nevertheless, this small company is trying to get itself off the ground. News indicates that it is awaiting inspection & financing to begin collecting material for processing gold and silver.

I think this stock is worth observing. If they get all they need to finally get that push into profitability, SFMI could take off big.

I would keep an eye on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment