Getting too complicated can blind you from what's really in front you.

Welcome to my new blog.

Monday, September 30, 2013

MEET: Social Networking Stock Worth Looking At

MEET: Social Networking Stock Worth Looking At



During my research of stock opportunities, I came across this one (MEET) MeetMe, Inc.

MeetMe, Inc. is a social media company which owns a number of social meeting platforms across the United States.They acquire clients by promoting meeting new people through social gaming and virtual currency. These promotions are executed via iPhones, Android Phones, and websites.

$$$ [cha-ching] Opportunity


Take a look at this 1-yr chart:



This stock is currently below $2.00 per share. If you look at it simply, think about this company and what it does; it works on platforms based on software for the phone and on the web. There can't be that much overhead to a company like this unless you are a company like Apple or Microsoft.

When I took a look at the history of most headline news, I really didn't notice too much negative history posted for this company. I mean, yeah ..... the stock price dropped a little. Nevertheless, I believe it has nowhere else to go but up.

I say it again, "$$$ [cha-ching] Opportunity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment