Getting too complicated can blind you from what's really in front you.

Welcome to my new blog.

Friday, January 17, 2014

DLIA: Great Opportunity Here

DLIA: Great Opportunity Here

I'm not always right, but I share with you my findings nonetheless.

I did a little homework and the following company sparked my attention: dELiA's, Inc. (DLIA)



This company operates as a multi-channel retail company in the United States. It develops, markets, and sells apparel, dresses, swimwear, footwear, outerwear, and accessories primarily for teenage girls through direct mail catalogs, Websites, and mall-based specialty retail stores under the dELiA*s brand name. As of February 2, 2013, the company operated 104 dELiA*s stores in 33 states. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York, New York.

A Time To Accumulate

Though the company is going through a little struggle, the stock price [currently trading at $0.84] was low enough to where I even had to buy shares for myself.

Take a look at the 6-month chart:


So, it is currently on a downtrend. What company isn't? 
 
Take a look at Wet Seat [WTSL], Aeropostale [ARO], JCPenney [JCP]. They are currently trading 52-week lows as well.

I see great promise for [DLIA] this one where it night make a bold move to stabilize @ $4.50 when the ripples have calmed a bit.

!! Happy Trading Folks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment