Getting too complicated can blind you from what's really in front you.

Welcome to my new blog.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Wait For It ..... Wait For It

Wait For It ..... Wait For It

I posted not too long ago that I believed stock were climbing, and climbing, and climbing.

I posted the Dow for you. No Here is a 1-year look at the NASDAQ:


 Low Price Stocks, Great Time To Buy

I also said that low-end stock were a great buy right now. Seize the opportunity to get'em while they're down before the big players make a move on them.

Then 'cha-ching' into your bank accounts.

In Summary, The Correction

The smaller priced stocks have bottomed out. There is definitely a correction coming because the market cannot conitnue climbing at such a rate. When that happens, these lower-priced stock will bounce.

!! Take Care Guys !!

No comments:

Post a Comment